Monday, November 27, 2006

Louisiana Monroe stats pack


They should be another sacrifical lamb. I'd like to see us play 14 again.
Warhawks stats pack

This is their 2nd SEC foe... LSU demolished them. Actually they've been steamrolled by no less than 28 on the road so far. From the stats they're bad from the field (39%), but good from the line (78%). The Warhawks like the 3 ball so we'll have to cover beyond the arc.

I'm not sure if this is right, but it looks like they start 3 guards so pound it inside with JD and RH. We should win going away. I say Alabama by 34..

Gametime is 8PM EST (7PM CST) on ACN. Usual yahoo link for audio webcast.

Who knew?

Side note- I'm watching Michigan-NC State... the Wolfpack might be better than I thought... or Michigan could be pretty bad.

3 comments:

Hville said...

like your use of the mudhole photo.

bamahoops said...

heh... I figured I'd add some color to this blog.

Steve Dave said...

That was very nearly a sink hole...