I turned it off with 2 minutes to play. I had seen enough.
Box score for those that like to stick sharp objects in their eyes
- Steele had a good shooting night.
- Torrance saw the court.
- It actually could've been worse.
- Transition defense. How many times did Auburn beat us down the court? Eleventy billion.
- Perimeter defense. With the exception of the last 4 minutes of the 1st half... eek.
- No inside game. Our big guys were fading away from the basket. What the hell.
- Despite the terrible defense on all fronts by the starters, only 6 really saw the court. You'd figure guys would be benched for that, but what do I know.
We have a lot of problems right now. We can't score and can't stop anyone. Ugh. For all of Steele's offensive stats last night he really needs to play less minutes as he's a SERIOUS LIABILITY on defense. 39 minutes played is inexcusable being he's still hobbled. Use the freakin bench!
Despite what I saw written somewhere else, we're not a NIT team... yet. Wait until we drop a home game before making that step. Geez.