Monday, June 18, 2007

Ranking the SEC basketball HCs... #2

Time for the runner up pick. We still can't agree on this.

Hville
John Brady (LSU)- The only other Final Four Coach besides Donovan. Only Brady could take Tyrus Thomas, redshirt him, and bring him in the next year and lead the SEC in rebouding and become a lottery pick.

Alias
- Kevin Stallings (Vandy)- Hey, we can't beat them!

Bamahoops
- Bruce Pearl (UT)- What he's accomplished in 2 short years with the Viles is pretty remarkable. Granted some of it has to do with Lofton, but his teams play hard for 40 minutes. They probably should've beaten Ohio State twice last year. Anyway, another couple of successful years in Knoxville will probably get him a promotion at a basketball first school.

6 comments:

Alias said...

I finally deciphered your picture pattern. Sheesh!

bamahoops said...

I was trying to be more creative, but in the end I took the easy way out.

Hville said...

Alias, you mean the 4 cats and the 6 old ladies didn't give it away?

Hville said...

Bamahoops, you oughtta put a picture of Chuck Davis up for #1....

TideDruid said...

Put up a picture of Dennis Felton again *just kidding*

Alias said...

H'ville, I first suspected he was trying to suggest we had a team full of pussies. I had not been paying that much attention to the pics. I suspected Bamahoops had latent homosexual desires that you, he and I could be the Three Amigos. I had no idea what the women or the cats were for. I wondered today what the heck two rhinos might mean,then I recalled the three figures in the previous picture and thumbed back through the rest.

Did you get to see Levi crash Sunday?