Thursday, July 19, 2007

Las Vegas Classic matchup set

TUSCALOOSA – The University of Alabama basketball team will open the sixth annual 2007 Findlay Toyota Las Vegas Classic hosting Wofford in the first round and UT Pan American in the second round before travelling to Las Vegas to play perennial Missouri Valley Conference contender Missouri State in Las Vegas.

The rest can be read at rolltide.com

I'm not used to hearing about our upcoming basketball schedule this early in advance. Now I have to figure out a way to slip in a business trip that weekend (g).

1 comment:

Alias said...

Thank God you did not use that hideous orange font again! Could you PLEASE get rid of it in the post below. I almost vomit every time I see that! I can't even root for the cyclist who wear orange kits. I like it every time one of them crashes.