Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mo's turn to get paid...

... I think he's set for life now as Milwaukee signs the former Alabama great PG to a 6 year/$52 million contract. Congrats to him. He busted his ass as a 2nd round draft pick of the Jazz in 2003, moved on to the Bucks in 2004 and has been there ever since. I don't know much about the Bucks, but I think I'm accurate in saying they're a long way from being a contender in the east. Maybe they'll add some more pieces to challenge Detroit and Chicago (Cleveland was a fluke this season).

He proved a lot of people wrong (that includes me) by making it in the NBA. Still, if he came back his junior year he would've been a 1st rounder IMO.

3 comments:

Hville said...

I thought about adding a new post for Mo, but instead added it to my Wallace post below. Didn't know if you noticed or not...

bamahoops said...

My link is better (g).

I did not see the link when I posted.

Hville said...

You only say that because I scooped you! (g)