Monday, September 17, 2007

Ronald Steele out for the season

TUSCALOOSA | University of Alabama senior point guard Ronald Steele, who was a 2007 preseason AP All-American and a 2006 AP All-American Honorable ention, has decided to take a medical redshirt for the 2007-08 season.

“I am someone who tries to approach whatever I do with my best effort, and I know my body. At this point in time, I don’t believe I will be 100 percent by the start of practice,” said Steele, who underwent arthroscopic surgeries on both his left and right knees on April 3 and a follow-up procedure on his left knee on Aug. 23.


Damn...

I knew something was up in regards to his recent surgery. This is terrible news for the team. I don't want to be a gloom and doomer, but this pretty much kills any real chance of the team making an impact in the NCAAs (or even making it).

1 comment:

Hville said...

Oh, crap!!!

Crap!!!

Crap!!!