Saturday, December 22, 2007

Abbreviated Missouri State stats pack

... and I mean abbreviated as I didn't have the time to look it up in detail due to lack of sleep in Vegas.

Stats pack... sort of. Here's's stats for the Bears.

Prediction- I saw them once against Arkansas and wasn't impressed. We should beat them by double digits. Alabama by 11. I'll do my part to cheer them on to victory.

I know this is not as detailed as usual... I'll get more info for the Sunday game.


george said...

Missouri waited four years to become the twenty-fourth state in the Union, and another eighty-two years to fly a state flag. And wouldn’t you just know it, the Missouri State Society of the Daughters of the American Republic had a role in it. If you’ve never said Thank You to the ladies of the DAR for all their hard work, now is the time to do it.
Missouri Drug Treatment

mike5 said...

Missouri taken these much of years to join in union.Really it is so great.Ladies are very hardworking to join there.



Missouri Alcohol Addiction Treatment