Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bama blast Barn


97-77
in a game that wasn't as close as the final score. They couldn't stop us from outside or Hendrix inside. Total domination.

The good:
- Shot selection
- FG percentage
- Rebounding
- Enthuisasm

The bad:
- FT shooting is AUful
- Jemison looks lost out there... although did a nice job on the boards

I'm sure DJC and Alias will chime in with live observations so I'll keep this short. The only gripe I have is not getting more of the bench involved when the game was in hand (up by 30). Otherwise, an almost flawless performance by the team and coaching staff. Kudos to all.

1 comment:

cutepig said...

I think many players need the ro zeny, so more and more people beginning to buy ro zeny, but we can not buy the cheap ro zeny, this problem for us is very hard, so I hope who can tell me buy the ragnarok zeny.