Maybe I should copy and paste comments from the Tennessee and Arkansas games. I like how the team fought back from down 11 to get the deficit to 2, but it seems everytime we get within striking range the other team comes up with a big shot to push the lead to a 2 possession game.
- Riley and Hollinger kept us in the game in the 1st half.
- Another good defensive effort.
- Contained Gordon as much as we could.
- Five players scored in double digits.
- FTs (recurring theme) suck.
- Gee had a horrible game.
- 38% from the field. That's not gonna win you many games.
More broken record musings:
- Am I the only one that thinks Torrance should get more PT? Why wait to get him the game late in the 1st half?
- Gee needs to drive more and take less outside shots. To his credit he's the only one that shot FTs worth a crap.
We're now 2-6 in conference and 13-10 overall. If someone would've told me we'd be this bad at the midpoint of conference season I would've had them committed. Damn.