- First, it looks like Indiana found their man in Tom Crean. He leaves Marquette after 9 years for Bloomington. I think it's a stellar hire.
- Sean Sutton resigns at Oklahoma State. I'm kinda surprised by this as he's only in his 2nd year. Then again, OSU has been a top 20 program and the younger Sutton hasn't taken taken them to the NCAAs. Maybe CMG can push for this job (I kid... maybe).
- Ex-Louisville and Kentucky player Marvin Stone collapsed and died during halftime in a game in Saudi Arabia. Preliminary reports is he had a heart attack. He was only 26. Sad.
Link to yahoo.com sports for all the stuff I listed above.
- Lute Olsen says that Kevin O'Neill won't be back at Arizona as his assistant. O'Neill played coach for a year while Olsen took care of personal problems. While I'm not a fan of O'Neill as a coach I think Olsen screwed him over. I also have an issue with Olsen taking the year off to deal with personal problems. Most working stiffs in this country deal with it and still work.
- Indiana kicks 2 starters off the team. Armon Bassett and Jamarcus Ellis were dismissed from the team. No reason given. Strange to me as IU was in the midst of a coaching search.
- No word on CMG's status... just in case you were wondering.