Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thoughts on Hendrix, Steele, and Gee (are they coming back?)

Richard Hendrix- I'd like him to come back purely for selfish reasons, but I'm having a hard time rationalizing why he'd come back. He's got a degree, he put up moster stats, and truth be told IMO he's as good as he's going to be so why stay another year. It's not like we're going to be a NC contender next season.

Ronald Steele- At first I thought he's just trying to see what his value is and would withdraw his name and come back, but with the recent JUCO PG CMG brought in and some rumors floating, I'm 75% convinced Steele is staying in the draft. I think a team takes a flyer on him in the 2nd round.

Alonzo Gee- He's the most athletically gifted of the three, but also is the least skilled basketball player. Unless Europe is calling (and they might be) I say he's coming back.

2 comments:

Nick said...

I think we'll lose 2 of the 3. At best, we'll lose just 1. If the 3 came back, they'd be a force and they'd all help each other's stock for next year.

bobbyjack said...

It's sounding more and more that all 3 are gone.
The West is going to be wide open...