Friday, September 12, 2008

2008-09 Arkansas basketball schedule

I'm guessing we're going to see the other 5 released in the next 2 weeks.
Schedule

Non-conference has Oklahoma and Texas at home and Missouri St and South Alabama on the road. Not exactly a super tough non-conference schedule.
I predict 17-12, 7-9 in the SEC and a 2nd week run in the NIT.

Edit (Sat morning)- I guess I'll pick 2 more games...

UGA -7 over South Carolina- The Spurrier factor is the only reason the line isn't double digits.
Atlanta +8.5 over Tampa Bay- I don't think Tampa Bay can beat anyone by more than a touchdown.

1 comment:

Mitchell said...

Losing Patrick Beverly was a huge blow for Pelphrey. Too much youth without a mix of experience for this team to be very successful. 4-5 wins in conference, tops.

And, if I'm wrong, you never read this comment.