Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I spent 2 hours of my life watching this? Bama squeaks by Bama A&M

A curious charge called on Bama A&M in the final minute helped us hold on to victory. Did I mention that A&M lost to Tallegeda AT HOME? 64-56 is your final.
Box score

I didn't think it was possible to suck and blow at the same time, but this basketball team seems to be a master at it. We might be the 8th best basketball team in the state.

It's the same old story... laziness in transition, lack of motion on offense, have a hard time blocking out for rebounds, and turnovers galore. Watching us play makes me want to puke... there's no passion on the court, from the bench, and that translates to no passion from the gathering in Coleman. I hope everyone that attended was comped for the game as no one should have to shell out money to see that.

At least we won... I guess. We're on a season high 3 game winning streak.

1 comment:

Alias said...

I wish someone could make our coach study that box score. I've always heard that defense is the one constant in basketball. Did you see our rotten shooting percentages. Green was one for six from the field. Does he ever shoot it more than 6 feet from the basket?

I am beginning to believe my buddy alcrtide's theory that Mark simply is rebelling against Wimp's dogged determination that kids play defense first. Mark's father is much too nice a guy to rebel against anyway.

:-)