Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Since bobbyjack got on his soapbox about the Snuggie, here's mine....

I am probably as easy going as anybody. I'm fairly even-keeled. Nothing gets to me. And I'm definitely not a hot-headed person, even though I'm 6'3" 220lb. But there is one thing that really gets to me. Even though he wasn't on the Snuggie commercial, Billy Mays grates on my nerves more than anything. I can be half asleep with the tv on, and then all of a sudden he wakes me up with his yelling, which makes the commercial 10 decibels higher that anything else on tv. It's awful. So bad that if I ever see Billy Mays out anywhere, like the caller on the Jim Rome Show, I will punch him in the face and spray him with a full can of mace. And he looks like he could be a pretty good sized guy anyway. I guess so with lungs like he has. I don't care. I am standing by my comments. So if you ever hear of him being assaulted, then be glad, and know that Hville took his ass down...

3 comments:

bobbyjack said...

Oh man... you just gave me a photoshop idea with Billy Mays and Alabama basketball.

I laughed... thanks. I needed it after listening/watching the 1st half of the Quincy game.

Hville said...

that's what I'm here for...

finebammer said...

and what's the deal with mayes and espn???

i've seen him doing sideline bits at some of their bowl games.

WTF???