Thursday, August 20, 2009

SEC Television Schedule set

From the Tuscaloosa News


at LSU, Saturday, Jan. 9, 4 p.m.
v. Vanderbilt, Wednesday Jan. 13, 8 p.m.
at Arkansas, Saturday Jan. 16 at 12:30 p.m.
v. Tennessee, Tuesday Jan.19, 6pm
v. Mississippi State, Saturday Jan. 23, 11 a.m.
v. LSU, Wednesday, Jan. 27 at 7 p.m.
at Auburn, Saturday, Jan. 30 at 3 p.m.
v.Florida, Thursday, Feb. 4, 6 p.m.
at Ole Miss, Saturday, Feb. 6, 5 p.m.
at Kentucky, Tuesday, Feb. 9
v.Arkansas, Saturday, Feb. 13 at 3 p.m.
at Georgia, Saturday, Feb. 20 at 3 p.m.
at Mississippi State, Wednesday Feb. 24, 8 p.m.
v. Ole Miss, Saturday, Feb.27 1 p.m
at South Carolina, Wednesday, March 3.
v. Auburn, Saturday, March 6 at 12:30 p.m.

Also, the Purdue game on Dec. 12 has been set for a 3 p.m. tipoff according to Purdue's official schedule.

6 comments:

bobbyjack said...

About time we had the Hogs at home during the weekend.

Alias said...

I plan to make my first trip to Rupp Arena - and we play them on a Tuesday! Guess I'll need to take off two days from work now.

DJC said...

Yeah, I love going up there, but just can't justify it on a Tuesday. Looks like I'll be going to LSU (assuming it doesn't interfere with a National Championship game trip), MAYBE Arkansas, but that's such a haul...definitely auburn and UGA.

bobbyjack said...

I think I'll make the trip to Athens as well. Pick me up on the way (g).

DJC said...

Gass, ass, or gas...nobody rides for free!

DJC said...

Gass=Grass...would have been much better if I could type.