Monday, March 29, 2010

Final Four set... who ya got winning it all?

Butler has been the most impressive of the 4 IMO, but Duke and Michigan State are experienced so that's got to count for something.

This is the way I see it:

Butler beats Michigan State in front of a hometown crowd.
West Virginia beats Duke

West Virginia beats Butler to win the tournament.

Duke has a pretty easy draw through the tournament... and I think t catches up to them Saturday. Nevertheless, 11 Final Fours in 30 year for Coach K... I don't care who you are that's impressive. What about Izzo's 6th Final Four in 12 years... also amazing.

As some of you know, West Virginia has been my adopted 2nd favorite team for a while now and I'm rooting for them. I like Huggins... th guy is brutally honest about what his role is on campus... to have a solid team year in and year out. If the kids want to graduate they can do so.

1 comment:

MSmilie said...

My bracket was officially shredded by the second round so take these predictions with a grain of salt.

Michigan State over Butler - I like the Final Four experience of State against a Butler team who may be overwhelmed by the experience.

Duke over West Virginia - I hate it, because I don't particularly care for this Duke team. Unfortunately, this is the best team they've had in years. The combination of their size, ability to defend and their perimeter shooting could be tough for West Virginia to overcome.

Michigan State over Duke - Will be a great match-up if it happens. Again, I like the toughness and experience of State. They faced some rock solid competition to get to the Final Four. i like their chances.