Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WARNING! WARNING! Barn content... photos of new arena

Here is the link. I'm not actually going to put them up here, but I have to admit it's quite nice. Wish we would've demolished Coleman and built something similar to this. Auburn is putting up a front that they're interested in making a commitment to basketball with this arena and hiring of a John Calapari clone. We will see how this works for them.

I wonder how long before the curtain makes an appearance. I say midway through December 2010.

2 comments:

DJC said...

I wouldn't want to have these seats:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_74ORY2uICKs/TD4TSZQok0I/AAAAAAAADAc/4KlNgP2EKg8/s1600/7.14p+arena+075-02.JPG

Of course, that's probably where they will put me for our game there this year. auburn engineering at its best.

bobbyjack said...

Missing half the action might not be a bad thing for Barners.