Saturday, November 27, 2010

JaMychal Green suspended indefinitely

Green has been indefinitely suspended for "conduct detrimental to the team". According to a team spokesperson, the suspension is due to a "basketball matter".

This doesn't surprise me much since I figured a shake-up was in order after the trip to the Virgin Islands. JaMychal has incredible potential as a player but inconsistency has dogged him from the beginning of his career in Tuscaloosa. With this being his second suspension in less than a year, could it mean the end of his career in Tuscaloosa?

2 comments:

Alias said...

For Green's sake, I hope not. I get the impression that Coach Grant could be a very good influence on any young person who availed him or herself of the opportunity.

Anonymous said...

I have know him for almost 10 years and Green is not a bad student- athelete. To my understanding all scholarship players are required to attend study hall. He was suspended last bball season for missing study hall....not that major... the media gets a little information and makes a mountain out of a molehill.