Sunday, November 14, 2010

Trevor Lacey update

I apologize for my lack of activity, but I am currently working offsite, and of all things, the Alabama Basketball Blog is blocked there. Total heresy, but I digress....

From the Huntsville Times....

Trevor Lacey, the state's reigning Mr. Basketball, started his senior season in style by torching the Parker Thundering Herd for 50 points in Butler's 77-53 victory in the Rocket City/Magic City Classic at Johnson High School here in Huntsville. Coach Anothony Grant was in attendance as Lacey was 15-of-26 from the field, including 8-of-14 from 3-pt range. He sank 12-of-14 from the free throw line, had 7 rebounds, 3 steals, and a blocked shot.

2 comments:

DJC said...

What's the word up there? I'm hearing we better hope Kentucky finds somebody they want more.

Hville said...

Hah, in the Huntsville area, ANYTHING is possible.