1) John Calipari- Yes his team is a revolving door of super-hyped freshman that are one and done, but he's got Kentucky back in their rightful place on top.
2) Billy Donovan- like Calipari, he brings in the talent. Truth be told I have him #2 for his back to back National Titles as most of his other years have been IMO underachieving.
3) Kevin Stallings- Vanderbilt hasn't been this good consistently since forever. They are supposed to suck this year, but I bet they end up in the top half of the SEC.
4) Mike Anderson- this is more due to his past success at Missouri and UAB, but I'm pretty sure the next couple of years will be the best Arkansas has had since the mid 90s.
5) Frank Martin- he hasn't ACTUALLY coached in the SEC, but what he did at Kansas State was pretty amazing. He built on Bob Huggins' one year and kept the ball rolling.
6) TIE: Anthony Grant and Mark Fox- Grant seems to be the better recruiter while Fox seems to be the better gameday coach. UGA and UA are potential goldmines if either can get the fanbase to care more.
8) Cuonzo Martin- I suspect he'll be higher next year as I was impressed with what he did last season with UTK going 10-6 i conference. That team wasn't very talented.
9) Frank Haith- Was he undervalued at Miami (a place that makes UGA look like UNC hoops) or overvalued last season inheriting a loaded team? We shall see this year.
10) Billy Kennedy- did good things at Murray State, but I'm not sure he can take A&M to the level Gillispie and Turgeon did before him.
11) Andy Kennedy- how the mighty have fallen... he's probably looking for a job RIGHT NOW.
12) Tony Barbee- his attrition rate makes Mark Gottfried seem like Jim Boeheim. It's a terrible job and his only hope is to make it to the NIT and get the hell out of Dodge.
13) TIE: Johnny Jones and Rick Ray- two unknowns that will probably suck and bring our RPI down every year until they are fired.